Content feed Comments Feed

Tac Bac Tactical Bacon in a can

Posted by Wonderful-Tricks
ADVERTISEMENTS

Tac Bac Tactical Bacon in a can

Well I’ve finally come to the conclusion that I’m a bacon prude. I won’t use bacon scented soap, I don’t want bacon flavored lip balm and I certainly do not want my bacon coming from a can. I want it fresh off of the stove top. Well for those of you that are a little more open minded about your bacon, now you can purchase bacon out of a can. When you’re up all night gaming you can just grab this Tac Bac Tactical Bacon. There are about 54 pieces of bacon per can and the cans have over 10 years of shelf life. You can purchase your own for $15.99 from Think Geek.


Click to Know Source of the Content

Your Ad Here

0 comments

Post a Comment

Blogumulus by Wonderful-Tricks

Followers