Content feed Comments Feed
ADVERTISEMENTS

MacTable Puts Your iMac in a Hole, Doesn't Explain Why

The MacTable is a desk specifically designed for iMacs. Because as we all know, iMacs are too special to sit on a normal desk. They need their own furniture.

These things feature a hole near the back for the iMac to sit, lowering the screen so it's at desk level. The benefit of this is, well, I'm not sure. I thought it was better to have your screen at eye height so you don't strain your neck looking down? Doesn't this make the problem worse? I mean, if Apple wanted its iMac screens to be at desk level, I'm sure they would have designed them that way.


But hell, what do I know. Go ahead and get your credit cards out, you lemmings.

Click to Know Source of the Content

Your Ad Here

0 comments

Post a Comment

Blogumulus by Wonderful-Tricks

Followers