Content feed Comments Feed

The Screw Key is a key that screws

Posted by Wonderful-Tricks
ADVERTISEMENTS

The Screw Key is a key that screws

The Screw Key is simple enough: a key with a Philips or straight bit on the end. I like it. The construction is solid and there isn’t any colorful plastic parts anywhere that will eventually break. The top of the key is large enough for sausage fingers but not so big that it will become a pain in the pocket. Genius!




I don’t know about the company’s claim that no one has made a similar key ring screwdriver in the last ten years. I sure I’ve seen similar products at lumber yards near the cash register, but whatever, I like this $4.50 solution a lot. I only wish they made a wrench set in 1/2″ and 7/16″ sizes for F-connectors.


Your Ad Here

0 comments

Post a Comment

Blogumulus by Wonderful-Tricks

Followers