Content feed Comments Feed
ADVERTISEMENTS

How many times have you said to yourself: “I really, really wish I could cook a pizza while driving.” Well have I got something for you.
The Porta-Pizza oven could be just what the doctor ordered. This 12-volt pizza oven looks almost like an April Fools prank from The Onion, but it’s real. Now I’d be afraid that I’d kill my car battery with the amount of power you’d need to cook pizza, but what the heck do I know? And what’s to stop you from making toast in your front seat with this? Yay, toast on the go! Just plug it into your 12-volt accessory outlet, add your ingredients and get cookin’!



Now I thought people texting and driving were bad, but I bet dropping a scorching hot slice of melty mozzarella and pepperoni onto your lap is sure to get you into an accident or two.

This Stupidiotic invention is available from Stupidiotic for $36 (USD). I wonder if this is how Domino’s plans on reviving their 30-minutes or less promise now…

[Source]

Your Ad Here

1 Responses to Portable pizza oven lets you cook-a nice-a pizz-a pie in a moving car

  1. Yashila Says:
  2. Hi there, awesome site. I thought the topics you posted on were very interesting. I tried to add your RSS to my feed reader

    and it a few. take a look at it, hopefully I can add you and follow.



    Portable Oven

     

Post a Comment

Blogumulus by Wonderful-Tricks

Followers