Content feed Comments Feed

How To SpeedUp your Symbian Mobile

Posted by Wonderful-Tricks
ADVERTISEMENTS


How To SpeedUp your Symbian Mobile

This trick I found from the web, really speeds-up any* symbian mobile phone.
First I thought this is a joke, but don't know how, it worked !!!
It must be a secret code for Nokia.
This trick is really effective as I myself have tried this on my mobile, and believe me it will really work on any Symbian mobile. Its a secret tip. I have tried it on N70, N72 & 6681 phone.
Follow the below simple steps:-


1) First change ur phone date to 03/04/2005.

2) Go to Menu -> Office -> To-do List.

3) Make a new to do note with following data :

  • Subject : Speed
  • Due date : 04/08/2005
  • Priority : High
  • Press Done, but don't Exit.

4) Now make another note with :

  • Subject : Qoukie
  • Due date : 04/08/2005
  • Priority : Low.

5) Press Done & Exit to Stand-By screen.

6) Now go back again to To-do List.

7) Then press "options" & "mark as done" ( Do this to the notes in the order above ).

8) Exit & update the phone date.



Your Ad Here
|

0 comments

Post a Comment

Blogumulus by Wonderful-Tricks

Followers