Content feed Comments Feed

Mechanical tumor, external heart, elastic cell - CPU Load Meter

Interactive media artist Mio I-zawa’s “mechanical tumor” is a quivering hunk of fleshy, organic-looking material that expands and contracts depending on the amount of stress your computer is experiencing ....
Your Ad Here

Dell Latitude Z: 16-inch notebook weighs 4.5 pounds, charges wirelessly

Dell’s got something for the business set today in the 16-inch Latitude Z, a $2000 notebook that measures just over half an inch thick, weighs 4.5 pounds, and charges wirelessly ....
Your Ad Here

The Very First Lighter Phone SB6309

Although I fully admit to chuckling quite a bit after first seeing this cellphone with a built-in cigarette lighter, I can see some practicality with it. After all, I can’t tell you how many times I’ve heard of my smoking friends losing their lighter. I’ve been asked numerous times if I happen to have a lighter on me, despite that they’re fully aware I don’t smoke. Having a lighter built into your cellphone would come in incredibly handy. After all, your phone is almost always somewhere within reach.....
Your Ad Here
Blogumulus by Wonderful-Tricks

Followers